I love beginnings. They're always hopeful and full of possibility.
I like waking up to your variations of Good Morning texts, calls sometimes, and how I went to bed with your Good Night texts. I like how you'd tell me about your day, or how some lady looked at you strangely. I like it when my phone vibrates in the night and it's you saying something completely irrelevant, just so you could text me. I like how you used to want to see me every week. I like how I used to kick the sense of urgency in you. I like how things were always so hopeful whenever I was with you. I like how I would quickly glance down at the fork idly fondling my food when you caught my eye. I like the coy smiles that passed between us.
I like how I used to make you happy.
I like that you like me; I like what we had.
I want you to start at the beginning and do it again.
(EN)
No comments:
Post a Comment