My common law paper ended on a rather positive side today. Moving on to contract but alas, the amount of cases... inspires me to blog? Nah, just taking a break.
There is a recent article allegedly written by a Singaporean Chinese regarding the sorry state of Malaysian Chinese here. I read one it, and I think it could be written by someone with an ulterior intent, or just simply looking for attention. Kid yourself not, the Internet, namely Facebook, is a linguistic toilet as a friend once told me. It is free and anybody can post anything up there, including human centipedes. There is no fb filter; whether that be boon or bane is an open question.
Does anyone wonder why racial relations in Malaysia are more charged and tense as of lately? The racial landscape in Malaysia used to be very much different; now it is planted with mines and one has to tread carefully. Everyone is saying something, and occasionally someone says something not very nice and the shit then hits the fan, and everyone loses their minds. This is giving the country a bad name, not excluding its political players.
Even religion is not exempted and often one of the most-used weapons in the arsenal for chaos. I think this is causing many Malaysians to feel rather delusional and disillusioned. The country seems to be heading nowhere but the third-world-country joke shop, yet its leaders are happily throwing mud at any one they can find fault with. I suppose this is the ugliness of a young democracy. Sometimes, I feel that communism, or rather, a dictatorial rule is needed to 'toughen' up or develop a nation before it moves on to democracy. Majority of Malaysians are clueless as to what is happening to and in the country, all they see in the papers is sex this and video that, which helps little to unite the people and provide a direction for our beloved nation. I was once an avid reader in Malaysian stuff, but day by day of reading shit in the media makes me sick. It is as if these people have had no mothers.
One more day to 3 months worth of escapism, namely holidays.
Ok, back to reading exclusion clauses.
No comments:
Post a Comment