Search This Blog

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Blessed

A great relieve for me to say this here: I no longer eat alone.
People need people around, even if that person is Mr. Niel, famous Jedi and all. I've been eating meals alone for months, and coupled with the process of looking and asking prospective meal-mates out, it's driving me crazy. I tend to think negatively when I'm alone and lonely. Bad vibes.

Now, I have two steady meal-mates, and one of them is a girl! Good to know the opposite sex does not resent my existence. Or at the very least, some of them.

It feels great living on the island again. Balancing time is, and always will, a tricky act.

I realised that I do not always blog about my college and course and lectures and whatnot. I think I'll do that more in the future... ATC would really need some advertising, hmm.

Oh, my followers currently are a 28-strong bunch. Thank you people. :)

1 comment:

Darren RyanZn Tan said...

It will be more persuasive if photos are taken. ^^ Congratulation!