Long time no blog. Seems like everyone has forgotten this place, including me. =(
The days had passed in planned manner. I am yet to feel surprised at something. That is not bad. I am getting used to life in Penang and going home during the weekends. I guess I should feel happy and contented and study hard.
But still, a life like this has no gas. No steam. Being youngsters, our lives need to have them. I am hoping that my parents will somehow get my bike to Penang. That way more places are within reach. Another thing I am looking forward now is the March intake. Injecting new blood into the class will surely give some life.
That is all for now. Told you life is smooth xD.
How much more life will offer?
2 comments:
lol. try to figure out what you like and just do it :)
i like to slp xD
Post a Comment