Search This Blog

Friday, 30 January 2009

Is it real?

I was shocked while reading the news this morning.

What shocked me? The news that kept pouring in, news about the burst of the economic bubble. It is everywhere, and its Domino effect, sooner or later, is going to hit Malaysia. Intel has shut down its 2 plants, Panasonic is doing that too. Imagine the effect on Penang, and the number of people losing their jobs.

This is nutsy. People without jobs are bound to go crazy. Yet companies are retrenching thousands of workers and other similar thought not so crude measures to cut cost. What is even more alarming is the attitude of how our Malaysia government is handling this. They seemed to be from a different planet, where they can shift over to should this planet is destroyed.

Are all these signs of Last Day? I do not know. I do not know a lot of things. Sometimes I think, maybe if all mankind drop the usage of money, then perhaps things will get better? I don't know.

Being a guy who is studying and waiting to enter the adult world, I shudder to think of the situation I wil be facing. Will I be able to survive? Will I be able to make it? Man this is terrible. Are they coming to war?

The impact is imminent, and I hope that when it crashes, all of us will be ready...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it will all boil down to the survival of the fittest i guess...rat race brought to a whole new level. ><

Kae Vin said...

tough times don't last, tough people do. ;)

JerryNg said...

u told me before i read it...
but i think the situation will not last longer until we step into the society..so dont't worry..just let God take a lead...+u

Niel said...

khiahsu: that's why i hate it. more fighting aint too bright =.=

specialhuman: yes dude.

JerryNg: u dun worry 1; that's y i worry ma =.=

Dorothy said...

there is nothing to worry about....GOD will always watch on us and guide us whatever we do

Niel said...

Dorothy: amen...