I don't know about other homes, but mine is buzzing with these irksome creatures. And they are HUGE! Huge and black and all the more, mean and menacing. They are Mr. and Mrs. Dengue.
Sometimes, if I am too lazy to kill them off before turning the lights off, I would wake up in the night, feeling like a thousand of them circling my ears and my legs. And the itchy sensation confirmed their existence.
Hey don't get me wrong here. My house is reasonably clean and neat enough, and this situation is nationwide. Already the Health Ministry has reported 14 deaths and 5000+ dengue cases. That's pretty alarming, especially when such a little and stupid mosquito is able to cause death with a sting.
The pressure has been on the Ministry. People are crying out and some are putting the blame on them. Yesterday, several trucks came to my residential area and sprayed mosq-fog. Hopefully, they will suffice.
I certainly hope that that will kill off most of the mosquitoes. If it does, then the smell would have been compensated. =)
On the other hand, if the mosquitoes are indeed been vanquished in large sums, I suffered losses too. As I said earlier, the number of mosquitoes has turned mosq-hunting into some kind of recreational sport. It is actually quite fun to hunt them down with my secret weapon (see below) and listen to all the popping and cracklings as the mosquitoes FRY! WA HAHA!!
On the other hand, if the mosquitoes are indeed been vanquished in large sums, I suffered losses too. As I said earlier, the number of mosquitoes has turned mosq-hunting into some kind of recreational sport. It is actually quite fun to hunt them down with my secret weapon (see below) and listen to all the popping and cracklings as the mosquitoes FRY! WA HAHA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment