Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Dry and Deflated

Finally, the line is repaired and I can online as usual again.

If you're in a situation like mine and the days like now, you will concluded that the Internet is some sort off a necessity. The last two days, as the TmNet workers were working on fixing the cable, was as the title of this post suggests, dry and deflated. I couldn't surf the web, couldn't answer a plead from Danny(Taylor's,KL) for a game of DOTA, couldn't do no nothing. To make matters worse, Nibong Tebal is currently out of buddies! Those buddies I used to hang out with seemed to vanish into thin air, leaving me behind. I think I forgot to Apparate like them. Even DOTA and Counter Strike seemed to lost its flavour without the cheers and groans of hometown friends...

I'm also without a car now. Anything I planned, movies or whatever, won't work. The old KIA is currently for sale at one of the second-hand car dealer in NT. I got my bike though, and that's to fetch Marcus from school at noon. I feel like a stuck frog right now.

I'm looking forward to the briefing at ATC this Saturday. I don't know what and who I'll run into there, but the prospect of meeting new people cheer me up slightly. Good news for my room renting too. A guy studying in his second year at ATC called today, and Calvin expressed his 'immediate need' for a room now, as told by Dad. Thank God.

2 comments:

Kae Vin said...

lol....

U r 18. Not 81!!

Don write like one.

Niel said...

yeah i sounded like one in this post. lol