Search This Blog

Friday, 9 January 2009

Counter Strike

If something is empty and stagnant, it’s easy prey for foreign intrusion. And that’s why I used this title.

Counter Strike was, and still is, a popular game among gamers. It has written many different maps and version beginning with Condition Zero. That itself showed how popular the game is. And it invaded me, someone who doesn’t want to even touch it in the first place.

I was determined to stick to DOTA. This is because I realised the power of an interesting and exciting game, especially when literally everybody in the neighbourhood is playing it. I was rather reluctant to play it, but coaxing from fellow peers and extreme boredom finally prompted me to give in.

I joined the line of players geared up to start the match. It didn’t take me long before I fell in love with CS. The graphic was satisfying enough, and the arsenal of weapons in the game was captivating. I tried out several weapons, ranging from handguns to machine-guns. The rush of adrenaline as you came face-to-face with an opponent, or several of them, and gun shots rang the air until one had fallen.

I regretted it. But what’s wrong with blasting friends apart in the game when it’s so much fun? =)

No comments: