My friends and I drove to Gurney for a movie today. I felt rather excited as this is my very first time driving to somewhere as far as Penang Island. We had a moderately fine day. I watched 'Twilight' today, and I was already longingly wondering what the other movies would look like. I mean, the show was boring =.=..
The way back home was rather complicated. We had a few different opinions about the direction home and not until the end that we managed to find our way home. It turned out that no one was right! LOL. Thank God for the safe journey mercy.
Upon reaching home, while trying to unlock the door, I was struck by a thought. It isn't easy to try and live on your own, isn't it? I was left the task of being the housekeeper for the time being, and I feel so alone and helpless. Lucky for me, my 2 friends were there to keep me accompanied. The freedom is all mine, yes, but the responsibility isn't one I'm quite used to yet. I've face minor problems these few days being on my own, such as the keys etc, but heck, it's rather frustrating. I really begun to appreciate my parents now, what they have done for me, and I missed their provisions so much.
It's overwhelming thinking that I am going to be my own boss next year. Living in an unit with friends I barely know, trying to organise my life to be productive; the feeling is a gamut of emotions: loneliness, helplessness, excitement, eagerness, inadequacy, etc… I guess I'm growing up, and I wonder why growing up is such a complicated process.
Amidst the race and pursuit for things in life, I realise that if humans are not careful enough, they will be enticed by sensational entertainments. They emphasized a lot on stimulations of their organs. They wouldn't have time to feed their souls with good food, and this leads to the moral collapse of our society that is so rampant nowadays.
If anyone outside there is interested, the good food is Jesus Christ!
3 comments:
If you're planning to finish your A2 exams by next October there won't be time to get swept away by the wave of "sensational entertainments" :P sad but true
so which part are you going to rent a place at most probably? Logan Road?
izzit? haha...swt
duno yet. might have to travel to and fro @@'''
I left home at an age of 15 but I still have problem leaving home even now ;P
Post a Comment