After today's Economy paper, I've seen the last of SPM. The feeling is soft and relaxing. It was just great. This moment marked the ending of the secondary school life. It's simply impossible to go back to those times.
Amidst the positive, bright mood, I sensed a deep feeling of lost. After this jubilant ending of the examination, we will be going on our own ways. All of a sudden, I was flicking the memory pages where we are sitting in the class in our uniforms, minding our own business. Occasionally, I would pipe up some words to upset the teacher's drilling lecture and tickled the entire class. I missed too the flight of stairs which were our escape from the discipline rattan cane. So many memories, so powerful they are...
I got home feeling high, and after signing in MSN I nudged everyone. Ha ha. I made a few phone calls. And I got this conclusion-The SPM-is-over euphoria had vanished into thin air. I was left rather disgruntled. I played a game of DOTA and it left me feeling worse. Upon meeting several people, I found out that the festive mood has been swapped with boredom and laziness. What's even more disheartening is the reluctance to plan the remainder of this holiday. I was like wanting to yank their neck and wake them up. But what to do, their sunken eyes simply stared back out of their heavy sockets...
I would have to plan my holidays carefully. Excess play and fooling around spoils the broth, if you ask me. Being sound human beings, it can be catastrophic to descend suddenly into the valley of fun. The mind couldn't take it, and after the appetite is filled, one becomes empty. A balanced holidays with suitable activities in moderate dosage should be able to check and balance, giving us both the rest that we need and the entertainments.
As for those who are waiting for their time to go elsewhere, I wish them all the best. Let us not make goodbye forever, let us not make this Diaspora into something permanent. I hope, that we are friends again in the future, as we were in the past...
No comments:
Post a Comment