Search This Blog

Monday, 14 February 2011

blog

Odd that I choose Valentine's Day to bust this streak of not blogging.

If niel91.blogspot were a long lost *friend*, I am at a lost as to what to say when facing her. It is not uncommon for us to have really good friends in the past, somehow lost contact, and then meet again under today's sun.

Question is, what would you say.

With more and more tasks piling up, I just can't seem to find the will and energy to complete them, day by day. That includes small and trivial tasks. I ask myself many times if this is the drugging effect of a life too good too smooth. In an adverse life one would fight, and fighting becomes a habit. The contrary could happen too, to anyone of us.

What else to say on V-Day? People going out in hordes, sincere lovers improvising to surprise and touch hearts. The world ain't that bad a place when love is involved innit?

Many questions were posed today as well, by worried singles who fear they may have to get past another V-day with the company of their shadows next year, as to whether a guy, and girl, who does not possess good physical appearance, will be able to find his or her soul mate and eventually, marry.

Like many little things in life, this answer goes on a case-by-case basis. The question does not tell enough; for instance, the character of the person in question, or how thick their pocketbooks are, crude that may sound!

I won't try to provide an answer here, but I think people shouldn't overrate this matter, to the extent of scaring themselves. When you think about it, there are much to fear about in life, and perhaps this is not the scariest monster under the bed. Just perhaps.

May ya all be happy in the lives ya all have chosen.

No comments: