Search This Blog

Monday, 22 November 2010

Disquiet

Big week lies ahead. Finally the youth camp is here. I missed the last meeting today, why thank you for the 10am class this morning. After the meeting ended it turned out that I had been promoted from assistant to... teacher (Dao Shi).

That means I am to lead a group of unpredictable youngsters and talk to them and etc etc, together with my duties as gamemaster.

God, bless me. I'm excited, anxious as well, as this is my very first time and well, people usually screw up on their maidens... no pun intended. God bless me.

Seems like the next Malaysian GE is pretty much around the corner. Have not been reading the news lately, but erm, the feelings are rather... ominous. Fingers crossed for the well-doing of healthy practices in Malaysia.

I wonder how true is the adage 'out of sight, out of mind' in the area of romance. Surely the heart thinks and misses the reason why it throbs the hardest. Moving on with life and everything it has to offer, it is good for one to pause and reflect at times, but silence brings back the most unpleasant memories and well, I'd rather be busy.

Still, it is a wise thing to not overload oneself with such negative vibes. It makes one so not sexy, and it gets tricky trying to find another. They say that to stop hurting, you have to find another whom you care more about. I say that's addiction, shifting from cigarettes to heavier and 'better' stuff. Time is one of the most amazing, though slow, healers and if we learn to let her do her thing, she will.

Make a promise to oneself: a promise not to hurt, and not to hurt others. After all, the sound of all crushing hearts and feelings is pretty much the same, one after another...

p/s: I don't know why, but blogging with pc creates this large spacing.

No comments: