Search This Blog

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

To Those Who May Be Concerned

There are some readers of this blog who went to my mother to ask about my relationship status. I really had a laugh. What's funny is that I still have readers, yes, and that my posts are really emo and misleading and all those things.

Thanks guys, those who still read for one purpose or another. I appreciate your visits and the questions; people caring for people is what that is missing in this world. And for the record, I am still single. Availability is still debatable.

Starting from this post, I will try to live my life. I have not been doing that, due to some delays and stops at various points. Life is meant to be lived, and only then the chance to live life abundantly is given a shot. I will make the demarcations between various areas in life distinct, more logical, to live life better. It doesn't make any sense to be moping around with life.

Hey maybe my blog posts will improve as a result, brighter and livelier. I know some readers who are no longer readers due to the style of my writing and the things I write about, emotive stuff and etc. I blog to let out some of the things inside.

Time for a change.

Thanks to those kepoh people who made the inquire above. =D

3 comments:

Kae Vin said...

one day, when you look back, you'll find it all ....unsubstantial

:)

JerryNg said...

time for reverting...^^

lucas said...

you're doing GREAT now