Hello everybody.
I had a packed week. Everyone's getting nervous over the mock exams, due in a week's time. There is so much to read! Judgments and principles and whatnot. Interesting and fun at times, but can be disastrous too, if allowed to pile sky-high. But I am not complaining. A packed week beats an empty and emo one any given time.
Got my Tee from LoyarBurok! Aww it is so gorgeous. I like the way they turn serious law into common humour. It makes people feel comfortable and light-and-easy. Just love it! All the way from KL too.
Mummy: very nice picture. Cloth also good quality 1.
Makes me look young!
Wore it the whole day, today. =P
I went to the Sony shop after deciding to go for Sony over Ipod. Unfortunately they were all sold out. No stock. I went home and looked at Portable Audio at Sony dot com, and I found they have some seriously good devices. Some a little over than RM599, but oh, they look so... good. Budget might need to be adjusted.
Another thing to note is my time spent on and with the laptop. Really need to control myself.
To readers of this post, life may seem sad or bad or just plain shit at times, but trust in good. What makes us human is the potential to do good, and to a further stage, greater good.
1 comment:
really nice tee!! and God bless for your coming up exam~~ =)
Post a Comment