Search This Blog

Sunday, 24 January 2010

Update

Gotta update even if I feel that there is nothing to be said. :/

Went to my first class today, and I felt really good being able to meet new people again. The streak of boredom is not quite finished yet, but at least it is a start.

Results coming out next Monday. =x

Church is getting more and more vibrant, which calls for more responsibility and dedication. Yet I see myself frail and weak.

Mum told me that there are things that I should not say. To put it forward, she asked me to shut up when I feel like talking, first, because some words are not taken as words. People tend to misunderstand you and your intentions, which is no good for a budding relationship.

Just glad.

1 comment:

no NAMe said...

then...how about me??? i feel i am so poor!!! poor man yen!!!