We found a spot, picture above, not very far from dear Nibong Tebal. Finally there is somewhere where we can go and enjoy Mother Nature without having to take the customary hour-long journey. It was not bad; in fact it was totally fun and cool. I am planning to bring friends over there in the near future.
Entering the second week of 2010, the holiday euphoria is fast dissolving into the thin air of banality. I am grateful for settling certain matters and issues, and am eagerly waiting for my results to present themselves on the 25th of January. College life is certainly better with friends and events swirling.
I am rather intrigued by the MUET test that all Form 6 students are required to take. To tell the truth, I have not heard of a grading system using the term 'band' . Friends who faced it last year told me their results, and when I asked about its difficulty, they told me that it is notoriously hard. That made me consider taking the test, purely for the sake of seeing how well will I fare. I am still considering it.
I shall end this posting with an invitation to my readers. Is anyone available for any outing these days? I would really like a movie and some chat with friends.
2 comments:
where's it? air putih?
and yes i m in NT now :p
and go go take muet and stuff a band 7 in ur friend's face
kv: yea considering. =D
Post a Comment