After that, I joined my college's prom night. There was nothing untoward, no mistletoe incidents, and I thought it rather boring despite good organisation from the committee. Of course, perhaps things would have had been a little different if there is someone to bring and carry like a paper doll throughout the whole thing. Or at least, I think those couples enjoyed it more than I did.
A few days into my 2-month holiday, I have found that time slips and creeps at certain phases. It could be swift like lightning, or it could be deadly slow. It depends on various factors; there is no dictator. I think I am enjoying it, though whether will I continue enjoying it is still unknown. All I do now is plan things ahead, trying to make use of time, and to labour its fruits. Friends are an important part.
3 comments:
you went to the marathon and didnt run but got what you want... hmmm... what you got?
zewt: i ran it a couple of times, so i think i got what it's all about, hence the withdrawal lor. haha. experience, friends, and deprivation of slp. =p
sleep deprivation? now... that i cant comprehend... lol!
Post a Comment