Reading my blog, I am aware of how much my blog sounds like a monologue. So today, after talking to myself for some time, let us together explore a rather interesting anecdote of a cute friend of mine.
He's a guy, see, so naturally, I talk about him, and his most peculiar attraction and appeal to girls. Since this is my blog, I shall not delve into any explanation of any kind to clarify, but merely to provide some of my thoughts on his magnetic field.
See, this guy, is taller than me. Big deal, everyone is taller than me. All right, he has a nice face. Of course, he shows up in the right place too, but a nice face is a requisite to add on to your instinct. A nice face creates a nice place, and it gives a good impression. So my friend here, see, he gets along well. They like him.
Now with that nice face, and being at the right place, he talks nice. Mind you, not sweet-talking. Those are the corrupted art of fishing, no. Talking nice has another requisite: a good heart. A good heart makes things better in many ways. Call it flirting, call it fishing, point is, they like what they are hearing, see?
A good heart is what sets most people apart. You see, a guy like me, I rarely say good things to them girls, especially when I don't really fancy things they do. This guy, he ain't like me. He's got a good heart, good features, and sometimes he's so sweet you can kiss him, like an angel, quoting Eddie. LOL
I wasn't surprised when he made it unto his new girl friend's blog, complete with an angelic picture and anecdotal subtitles. This ain't his first, and mine. Seriously, I don't think it will be our last. There will be girls willing to kiss this angel.
As a friend, I can only smile and shrug. I feel like Ron Weasley next to famous Harry Potter. Haha! But I ain't negative. Thing is, he works magic with people, girls mainly, and I do the opposite. It is a wonder we are friends, despite the rather ridiculous 'opposite attracts' theory. I should think that I could ask him for a few tips, y'know, just to get my break. Ain't gonna happen Niel pal, that ain't gonna happen.
Perhaps the greatest disadvantage of being such a darling is that he faces quite many problems, many which are discussed together. If it's not about this girl, it would be about that girl, all of them with long hair and fair skin. I am quite free from all these, quite quite free.
p/s: I shaved, hence the title. :D
3 comments:
The vanity of vanity..:)
you are trying to conceal but erm it still sounds so.....envious :P
Anyway, why give a damn? Live the way you are.
If you are not happy with yourself then CHANGE~!
XD
ps-> wondering who the angel is that even YOU praise him like that? XD
Jerry: zeze
KV: the interpretation is open, but im not. you know this guy too. ;)
Post a Comment