Search This Blog

Friday, 6 February 2009

A little bit of everything

First of all, I am not lazy!

It is just that life has been rather pleasant and smooth at the present, and I really have not much to blog about. So, I think I will post several pieces of my thoughts now:
  • Perak turmoil! A lot is happening now in Perak. BN seems to be having the upper hand, and emotions are running high with the presence of the FRU. Whether Najib is behind this, the people now, I think, have an idea of what to expect when he takes over come March later on.

  • I am still a little sick with flu now. Will recover faster now that I'm back home.

  • My dad thinks that I need new haircut. Zzz...

  • Got to know more people at college. Hopefully will get to know most of them in the near future. However, the tuition-like settings of ATC makes it hard to do exactly that.

  • The Lakers beat the Celtics this morning by a margin of 1 point. Kobe rocks!

This is one big banal post, this is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no,you've fallen into the trap of lazy point-by-point blogging,harry potter! xD

Niel said...

lol. u'll see =)