Search This Blog

Sunday, 14 December 2008

No Car No Talk

I woke up early on a Sunday morning.

Actually, this is some sort of an achievement. I have had been sleeping late and waking up late as well. I and my brother woke up early today though, because we were planning to attend the Sunday service at KL Gospel Hall. He too wanted to meet his friends from camp there, and I just wanted to leave the house for a while.

So we woke up and I called the taxi. The operator was a cool female voice, and after taking note of my request, she left me waiting a melodious wait. In the end, her reply was that there isn’t any taxi coming. I was at a loss at what to say, and she just hung up.

There goes our Sunday plan.

This is why people are so crazy about cars. This is why traffic is heavy in most major cities. If you don't have a private transport yourself, you’re in for a whole horde of troublesome business. Make it double if you're in a city.

No car no talk. Bye~

1 comment:

Kae Vin said...

lol? Assuming you are staying at Old Klang Road? Plenty of taxi to hop on around there.

Or you can take a cab to Mid valley and take the KTM to KL Central and then switch to Putra LRT to Pasar Seni and voila, KL Gospel Hall is just 5 minutes walking distance.

and I never call for a cab before.

lol