I'm really into this reverie these few days.
It was about being friends back then. Now I am gonna talk about the elusory of relationships between a boy and a girl...
I don't know whether any of you has tasted it, but isn't it painful when you're so very concerned about an opposite sex and she/he just doesn't seem to notice? I'll illustrate in this way: I am offended by something you said, and I gave you a piece of my mind. Not that very aggressive type la, but like a tap on the head. You retaliated with something even more provocative, and immediately the conversation was terminated. I decided not to text you or contact you in whatsoever way. Perhaps I was thinking that you might apologise, or something that shows me your remorse. Days stretched into weeks, and I saw you cycling happily with a female/male friend. The two of you looked like you guys were having a great time. And that it hit me with a pang: what am I to you? Apparently my abnormal silence doesn't bother you. You live with or without it. What was that?
There you go. You see, the boy/girl in the illustration was living on the possibility that the other person might come back with regret. And when the entire picture was painted differently, it hurts. The wounds might vary with different personhood, but it still takes time to recover.
So now the question poses: What Am I To You?
What am I to you? Someone who can be invited to talk craps? Somebody who acts like a puncher's sandbag, silently enduring your taunts just to talk to you? Somebody who makes you feel special and you're very happy each time he invites you for a chat?
All of this is rather complicated, and with my limited exposure and experience I can never hoped to contemplate it all. Perhaps when I think back of my teenage years, I might chuckle at the boy who is in a daze, and the memory of the girl's haughty eyes. But right now, I am hoping so badly that you might turn your eyes around and look straight at me. I want your answer...so much.
I'm giving you the ball now. Please stop spinning, laughing, and dancing to your favourite song that's all your own, and give me your answer. What...am...I...to...you..?
3 comments:
Your ego impose hurt and pain too.
(let me assume it's she lol)
In your perspective, that offending something she said is big enough for you to actually not contact her for days?
Put yourself in her shoe and think.
What is she to you?
she la. LOL.
hmm...perhaps im sick off the way we(me and her) interact-it's always me iniating, and she doesnt seem to appreaciate. tired la...
...advice for u lar ... as u r so concerned abt ur relationship with girls, y don u take a look at some so-called popular guys, the way they do interact n how they express themselves (specialhuman as the role model ?), and look back, how u carry urself in daily life...frankly, u deserve to be like tat, can't blame the girls, perhaps u should do some changes, it surely works... unless u r to be 'girl-unpopular' again for the next stage after highskul.
by a man, who has the same destiny...
Post a Comment