Search This Blog

Saturday, 22 November 2008

Update

I always tended to forget that SPM is not over yet, and it's next week. I've been celebrating actually in my own ways. What the...

Yesterday, Qi Jun hurt his foot while we were playing basketball at the Panchor court. His foot swell almost twice the the usual size, and his face contorted in pain. He was carried to the sideline. I'm rather scared; despite playing ball all these years, never had I been injured like this. Thank God for His mercy though.

This Sunday I will be going to the Youth Camp at CCC Batu Ferringgi, much to the envy of my fellow friends who are stuck with their exams. I think I will be able to see many familiar faces. After the opening, me and my parents are gonna scout for a place for me to live while studying in college. Which is a rather challenging task seeing as the area I'm going to probe is rather congested.

Despite asking around from online mates and various parties, I get overwhelmed just by thinking of the idea of it. I'm searching for an unit availabe in a crowded area, pay the rent, tidy up the place and maintain order, and live in it for a good number of years! No more waking up to find food in the closet; I've got to get up and drive around for food and then it's straight to the classes. I just can't believe it, not so fast yet; I'm growing up and there are responsibilities waiting for me. Wowowow...

So any friends in Penang Island? I think I would be needing you guys help. I'm known to be rather forgetful and absent-minded, two traits that are not very useful while trying to live in a town. SOS~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r going to search for an accommodation in penang island ah... that means u've decided which collage u r going to further ur studies ?