Search This Blog

Monday, 14 October 2013

R: what are you doing here?

P: well i didn't mean to wear out my welcome. i want to tell you something. This has been, uh, weighing on me for some time. i'm glad to know you. And if you weren't who you were and had never been with him and somehow we had still come together, right here right now, i wouldn't feel any different. Do you understand?

R: i'm not all true. i wasn't just a little girl. I knew what I was doing.

P: well, I think that uh… a lot of things were said that might not have been true. Whatever it is you've done, when I see you, all I see is good.

R: maybe i'm just fooling you.

P: Are you? 

R: i'm so goddamn tired.

P: then rest.

R: will you wait with me while i do?

No comments: