Apple's latest blogger app is not bad. Shame it can't read blog posts, only blogging is allowed.
A study break is a college oxymoron. Coming back from the capital, in no time at all, it is business as usual: the verbose judgments, long sentences on a straightforward theory, and intellectual concepts missing in everyday life.
I realised that, a few years back, the grown-ups were not kidding when they happily remarked 'oh you read a lot? you're good with words?' and then proceeded to 'law is for you and you are for law!'
Herein lies the danger of oversimplifying and overgeneralising. The mother of all evil is stereotyping!
On another note, what was Johnny Blaze thinking when his old flame said to him 'my dad was right, you're just a phase'? How did he feel hearing that?
You only live once, but if you're adventurous and reckless enough, you actually get the chance of living more than a lifetime. A change of scenery, a tinkering of daily routines, catching up with old and new hobbies. Needless to say, as adventurous and reckless a character can be, there exists another who is a living example of stability and security.
Is it possible that there is no good and evil in a character? You're like this, and I'm like that. I travel as often as chance will have it, while nothing pleases you more than coming home from the office and cuddling on the couch. I revel in the company of others, while the small crowd at a house party gives you wrinkles.
At the moment, I find the attitude of approving and disapproving anything in life, an absurd approach to take on.
No comments:
Post a Comment