It's nothing to be proud about, but sometimes, I just don't wanna blog about it.
2011 is a tentative year for me, with exams and all. I blogged about 19 being the last year I have '1' in my age, and now here am I, a 20-year-old. Time flies, a rotting cliche, but does not mean it is less true.
I think 2011 is a year when I make serious plans and then walk them. Just draft out a good plan, and then follow it through. There's really no point in waiting. Life zooms like a train when it hits the twenties, and it won't be too long till we're looking back from the point of 30. You think you have not seen a 30-year-old lamenting about his wasted twenties?
Nothing much to write now. Waxing lyrical is not the perfect thing to do now, so I'll say bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment