Search This Blog

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Gah

What a hiatus. I think I almost forgot this blog. Strange, seeing that it was only last week when I brought my camera, all ready to blog about kdu's food and film fair. 

A bumpy week this one, no doubt. What's sapping is the sudden tugging at where the heart is softest and when the mind unprepared, rather than the responsibilities I must fulfill. Spoke to a pastor, who told me that I need to get people around me for support, or risk running dry. Rings true, especially when I go to church alone most of the time now. Difficult to find a person who can, or want to, identify with one's inner self.

Gah, this girl again, tugging at the heart. It's been quite some time since we spoke on the phone. A direct question from a good buddy killed the initiative to call her now and then, but the desire, well... throbs now and then. I gather that she's coming to the island this week. Not sure if there would be an invitation since our last and heated conversation, but trying hard not to bank piles of hopes on it. Don't want this crushed feeling no more, not fer a freakin' second more. 

I think everyone reaches a certain point in life when it is inevitable to learn to enjoy the company of one's own shadow. Only the humorous can laugh about it afterward.  

1 comment:

Love You said...

if forget this blog how you have your new post