Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Update

If it's not for the mention, I would probably update this much later on.
I am getting used to solving things quickly and then, forgetting to put them out here. A good or bad thing, I don't know.

More and more responsibilities are thrust upon me now. I have been anticipating some of them, while the rest are unexpected and inevitable. It is not uncommon for me to sign up for something without knowing its requirements, or its difficulty, and then grit my teeth and get on with it. Sometimes I succeeded; other times, not so lucky.

Another thing to note is the increasing comments people make regarding my face. They say I look old. This guy gave one example- if he were to stop on the street and asked me for directions, I would strike him as somebody with a family, kids, namely. Another 22-year-old took me as being the same age as him, while I put him at a younger age.

Is it their mistake, or mine? Perhaps it is merely a joke. What I wonder about is the basis for it. I shave more often now(seeing as facial hair is not very popular in my current circle) . My hair still looks weird on the right side, kinda like Wolverine's. What's wrong, really? Or is it my eyes?

I suppose our thoughts can change our appearance. Just look at Einstein and you get the picture: the guy knows about relativity and stuff, but has had no time to upkeep. Hey I think he looks cool; but I do wonder how he looks like when he was 19... ha ha ha.

The season is very much here. By season, I mean the couple one. It's ubiquitous, in forms of hands-holding and much public snogging. Sometimes, things can get quite embarrassing when one of them is your friend, or both are. Sigh. To talk about this requires more than this meager paragraph, and my ideas are usually quite... radical? At least most do not subscribe or agree with me. Decoupling sounds rather sad and useless now.

So random. I wish I have my camera now. Selamat Merdeka everyone. :)

No comments: