Just got back from church camp in Taiping, and am currently in academic break till 22th.
The weather there was a lot like Forks. That being cold, wet and without sunlight. Got me feeling wrapped and forlorn.
Life here in this small town is really, erm, slow and peaceful. Kinda like Lisa Loeb's 'I Wish' . Not altogether a bad thing, but things can get stagnant after a while.
I find that it is not easy to utilise a given holiday. Some cannot make it. Some places, due to unforeseen circumstances, are not available or out-of-limits. For someone who loves to travel with friends, me, I find this rather hampering. Financial constraint is another limitation to this hobby.
In a small town, people usually waste their holidays. The best way to do it is squandering ourselves. Some places seem too far, or too adventurous. Petty household stuff may get in the way. Simply put forward, an outing seems a troublesome plan involving people and their schedules and whatnot.
Lying on your bed watching the clock tick time away is, relatively, an easier and cheaper method.
That's how a small town is. Not enough people for the already sparse programmes.
2 comments:
yup... agree with you..
I used to waste time in BENTONG...hahahaha!!!
agree, days are boring. Most of the people forgot hw to enjoy life, like me.
Post a Comment