Search This Blog

Sunday, 23 May 2010

Choice

'Part of growing up is making your own decisions, and *living* the consequences. '

One of the many inspirational quotes from Coach Carter, this time to his own son.

We would have made many choices by now, what with the growing up and all. The choices we made last year are putting us into the exam fever right now. The choices we make affect us with varying degrees of impact, and it is only us to bear the heaviest onus of the many effects that follow up.

Many like to scream and moan about things in society. It is acknowledged widely that change is imperative. Unfortunately, that is also a decision, and a heavy one with a heavy price to pay. This may be the very reason not many will step up to pay that price, and ultimately, nothing gets done.

On a smaller stage, I have begin to realise and to see how the choices I make now, affect me later on. A decision will either make or break myself. On this notion, I see no reason to waste life. I want to make good choices, and I want to benefit from them. In other words, be proactive in selecting the good.

I still could not figure out the main reason why I still blog, but I am guessing that I continue because I quite enjoy blogging.

For now, I decide to sleep early so as not to be groggy for church tomorrow.

1 comment:

Darren RyanZn Tan said...

"Add Oil" for your junction and your blog.