It may still be 'chu 5' or Day 5 of the Chinese New Year, but for me, and also Fang, the atmosphere is pretty much gone, with some leftovers of friends sustaining its vestiges and fun.
Everyone would quite agree that it has been an unpleasantly hot New Year. The weather is responsible for creating much unwanted fevers and coughs and whatnot. I cannot join in the blame on the weather, as I have my late-night habit myself, and it quite justify the painful and torturing development of ulcers in my mouth. Ulcers mean the three of them are constantly reminding me that they exist, sticking to my gums and looking like poisonous little acid green mushrooms.
Every time I eat something, the pain comes throbbing, forcing a frown, and killing the enjoyment. I am not exactly a food maniac, but hey, the pain will just kill your meal. The only thing I can have inside my mouth is cold water, with the chilling sensation numbing the throb.
A photo of my lower ulcer would kill readers, so I decided against it.
I have also decided to sleep earlier tonight, just this once. Night night.
1 comment:
its not gonna kill ANYONE. i have a fetish.looking at ulcers and open wounds is juz one of my habit. so, KINDLY upload...:) and u wanna know why? coz i have had my fair share (No, more than fair share) of mouth ulcers myself. and while it lasts, i felt like slapping every1 tht dare 2 eat in front of me. it can be SUCH a BITCH!...arrrgh!
Post a Comment