I am trying really hard to create the CNY atmosphere, starting with myself first. Smile more, laugh harder, and a jolly step. Relatives will be here, no point putting on a bitter gourd face. Friends will be home, and more outings maybe.
I also told myself to read lesser news. Malaysian news and reports are increasingly depressing, and in my home town of Nibong Tebal, right here, there is political drama involving our MP. I could take these farces any time, but not now, please. Have you no life?
Sometimes I don't understand why parents are always so jittery to clean everything inside and outside of the house whenever it is near a Raya. Maybe it is the biar mati anak, jangan mati adat thingy again. Not too bad though.
3 comments:
haha.....don emo lah..haiyo!!! Happy chinese new year and happy valentine too ^^'''....keep smiling
haiya
b happy lorh...i also single mah this valentine...:( no one2 send me flowers and choc...:( same boat la...enjoy the new year!
Gong Xi Fat Choi!
don get emo la... find some day we go waterfall or watch movie bah...
Post a Comment