Ahh.. but things in life happen too quickly sometimes, and before an issue is over a new one emerges. Any Chinese would well understand the adage of ' before a wave is over another hits the shore' . That's how life is.
I hate to say it, but there *are* people who can be really sickening. Being friends is never enough for them. They prefer harder stuff, and in that bitter process, ruin other relationships and suffocate the potential of healthy ones.
My exam is looming near. My seniors got their results last week. There is nothing left to say when you get yours, but to move on and make do with that slip of paper, be it pretty or ugly. Looking at them, blur as me with regards to Future, the dreading feeling inside is churning. Competition is so keen outside, with intelligent people going for the cream, I can't help but feel a little diminished.
How are you,
Are you safe and sound.
I am sorry I can't say,
For today is just not my day.
2 comments:
hey niel2 =.=..ignore those 'sickenin' pp n b more confident la!=D
prisca: yaya :D
Post a Comment