Today's Sunday is peculiar to me.
I had revision class from 10am to 5pm. Not that it's tiring, but it is...simply...odd. I woke up and went to class, a depart from the norm, where my family and I would scramble, or at least me and my brother, to get to church. This is just weird, I said to myself while dressing.
After the long hours finally I got back. Browsing through the day's news, cursed at the new jumping frog, and a nap. Upon waking up I felt that strange sense of sentiments again. Odd.
I went to New World Park, bought some Malay food at the Ramadhan stalls, and sat there and ate. All the time feeling out of place, out of time and out of words.
What is this feeling inside of me?
3 comments:
homesick
XD
zzzzzz....pity loh..........=='''
kv: no way man.
yenho: @__@
Post a Comment