How many girl-friends do I have?
I had a great weekend with friends this week. Went out to various natural spots and I also had my swim in the sea! :D
This trip is surely a memorable one. And memories inspire feelings.
The thing is, after this outing, our lives are undergoing certain changes. Some are leaving Nibong Tebal to study and will probably be home for Sundays, only to go back the next day. One thing is sure: there will be no more outings. We will even see less of each other. I sometimes marvelled at how our lives are changed after certain events in life.
Life is like this, I guess. It is uncertain, unpredictable, and extremely easy to change. Different encounters at different stages. We get to know people, and go on to be friends. Along the way there are challenges and whatnot, and many fall. I guess I am blessed to have good friends till this stage, and though we sometimes don't see eye to eye, God's grace has carried us through.
Humans are so cheap. We don't appreciate until it's time to say goodbye. We don't say 'thank you' until it's over. We don't love until it's too late. It's just the way humans are. We are ready to repent only when the axe is sharpened, and time is but history.
I really enjoyed this weekend. Thanks guys. Remember to remain steadfast in the Lord, and continue to grow and do good deeds for His name sake.
And one day, we shall be reunited in paradise, singing hymns in those streets of gold, never ending.
The heart knows its bitterness, and no stranger shares its joy.
Proverbs 14:10
No comments:
Post a Comment