What's going on?
We used to talk like friends, don't we?
I always used to address you in a playful and slightly flirty manner. I consider you to be my equal, though your age and experience do not live up to that. In many ways you showed me your ignorance, and I brushed them aside and pointed to you the right path. Deep inside, both you and I know that I am correct, but your pride would not have that! No no no.
I used to smile when you say that you won't thank me for my advice. I think I am attracted to your high and mighty ways...
Now, when I turn around, you're a big girl. And I don't know how to talk to you.
It is not enough that we are separated by barriers of communication: time, schedule, distance. You don't even get to online, but that's all right. We used to cross that easily, didn't we? We still got our phones.
I used to smile when you reply me with your 'another' number. And with admirable good speed too!
We don't enjoy talking to each other now, do we? Even our efforts to joke looked like a shenanigans of feelings.
I mean, what happened?
Perhaps we don't know the answer.
But when I turn around, and you're a big girl, I just don't know how to talk to you. You're fading.
Just want you to know, you can call me anytime. Aye?
____________________________________________________________
Haha. A LOL kind of occasion is when your former prime minister talks about sex and porn.
Read this: Dr M on sex at 80 and Internet porn.
Or watch his speech on the same topic: Dr M on sex at 80 and Internet porn.
Hear hear!
P/S: You guys should really watch the video la. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment