Seconds later, I received a SMS from my Dad: Nijar won the case. (My Dad always spell the name wrongly. T_T)
I already knew why Mr. Dalbin called me.
After class, I rang him up. He sounded jubilant, even almost gleeful, and with an air of RPK-ness with his sources. We talked via online hours ago, with me initiating the conversation by reminding him that the decision on who is the rightful MB of Perak would be announced. Being a pessimist I said that it is most unlikely that the court would rule in favour of Nizar. He replied saying that he would like to go with the odds.
Turned out that he was right!
I don't mind at all. Let him laugh all he can. This decision has indeed shed some light on the forlorn Perak situation. Hopefully, Pakatan would honour their promise by dissolving the state assembly and go back to the people.
No comments:
Post a Comment