I am disappointed.
I am disappointed when I looked at people all around me. They are different, even diverse, each to their own story, and I play no role. When I tried to enter their lives, they looked at me, one kind. I backed off, puzzled, hurt, and went on.
I am disappointed when I looked at the things people do to ruin themselves. They live to satisfy their desires, and fulfilling it to great lengths. They resent advice or admonition, and it is difficult to be their friend.
I am disappointed when I am not invited. I yearned to be a part, but somehow I was just not in the script. I used to fight my way through; now I quietly accept my exile.
I am disappointed when there is no love. People happily seek their happiness; I struggled to find and secure it, only to fail miserably. The new girl in class does not care one pence about me, and I am puzzled by this streak of bad luck, all the way from the back.
I am disappointed when no one cares about God. It is not only in me, it is in everybody. They prefer to live their own lives, make their own rules and regulations, and rock. No one cares about love and passion.
I am disappointed when friends can't say to each another 'I love you'. Friends fight with each other and drink their blood; there is no reconciliation. Amazing, how we used to laugh with each other and now.
I am disappointed when I see people using humour to cover their true colour. Laughter is their best guise; they advocate the using of this blessing to their own benefits. I choked when I think of this, wondering at my sincerity shrouded in my own brand of laughter.
I am disappointed when the girl keeps him waiting. He wanted to pursue It with her, together, hand in hand. She was not keen, yet she refrained, acting capriciously with sudden taciturnity and temporal passion, while being reticent about both. Romance is such a celestial gift from God; why ruin it this way?
I am disappointed~
3 comments:
yea~disappointed..==
i start not to be in the script.
yo....why ur post all so sad d??? niel....always be happy and think positive...ok??? +u...
Jerry: :(...
yenho: sad..? so sorry...
Post a Comment