Search This Blog

Thursday, 7 May 2009

Almost Kantoi T_T

*Obey the authorities, for they watch out for your souls.*

This post is a sequel to 'Kantoi~'.

After basketball, I was hot and sweating. The day was getting dark and me and Qi Jun decided to call it a day. We put on our helmets with little reluctance, as our heads were like sponge with water. Still, the experience we had this morning was too vivid to forget. With some disgust I put on my helmet and we passed the school gate.

Imagine my shock when I saw policemen stationed not far away from my school! They were rounding up speeding cars and motorists. They looked at us while we passed, but did not caused any trouble. We're FREEEEE!

To think that we almost not wear our helmets... :D

2 comments:

JerryNg said...

very "cheh~"

JerryNg said...

wei~8th of May..our taman got police patrol...=='''walao~evening we met them outside the school..twice...thk God!!!due to our big head,they let us go...