We talked about all and sundry. I enjoy listening to people talk about their stuff and in turn I share mine. It is a process I really do savour.
When conversations twist and turn, they usually lead into problems we face everyday.
It turned out that I am not the only one with problems. They have theirs too, though in different aspects. I also found that after listening to them talk about their stuff, I focus less on my not-so-important troubles and be happier. No doubt, a problem unsolved is still a problem, but at least the damages it can inflict on me is significantly reduced.
One of the best way to solve a problem is to let it out. If there is nothing you can do about the problem, perhaps you should try doing something about yourself. And sometimes, when we are finished with ourselves, the problem is solved. Turns out that the problem is us after all! Such irony, but extremely true in reality.
At times,however, the problem lies on other parties while we are 'innocent' enough. This situation could be tricky and delicate at the same time. I suggest praying for God's intervention. What more better ways to surrender it all to the Almighty? We should never be discouraged and blame ourselves. Instead, stand up if you are on the right side and go ahead with God's guidance.
It is also a sad thing when some people chose to interpret God's Word to their own advantage. Take for instance, the word 'right side'. Whenever I am deciding on my own stand, I pray to God for wisdom and guidance. My dad used to say that if you feel a particular peace after much praying and making a decision, it is a sign that God approves. However, there are some who will argue that the 'right side' is never right, and only the strong prevails. Sounds like the principle Voldemort advocates: there is only power, and those too weak to seek it. They sought to interpret the 'right side' accordingly, based on their lust and desires. As long as they are happy.
I can only pray to God, and beg Him to lead and guide my path. In return I shall serve Him with all my heart. That is not much, but that is my all. And didn't the Bible tells us to put our all on the altar?
No comments:
Post a Comment