Search This Blog

Friday, 24 April 2009

Frus

Frustrated right now.

Things have not gone as I had wished they would. Instead, they turned out to be rather messy. Situation's going crazy.

In times like this, I really want to use words as my weapons. I called upon them to shoot my enemies down. Bitterness is brewing, dark clouds of storm is collecting. The venom of my anger is hidden within, time-set to explode when it is tugged at.

Kiss my ass la. Just kiss it. And remember its taste.


3 comments:

no NAMe said...

aiyo...i don noe wat happen to u...from ur post, i noe u feel so sad...
erm...we hv to noe,the sadness thing will continue happen in our life, so we must think positively...and believe tat life is so beautiful...+u...u can de!!God bless^^

Kae Vin said...

?

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad. :P

Niel said...

yenho: thx -___-

specialhuman: no la. lol.