Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 April 2009

The beach! The BEACH!!! I want the BEACH!!!!!!

(Gonna use informal langguage for this post.)

Aiyo. I really really want to go to the beach la. Or anywhere natural. I missed nature so so much. Blue skies, green growth, cold water....awwwwww~

To make this desire burn even more, some friends went to Batu Ferringgi and spent 2 days there; by the beach!!!!

City life is boring. Especially without internet. It sucks the inspiration to blog away. It kills my passion.

Oh....Kesian Niel Niel....zzz

7 comments:

no NAMe said...

ei...me also want go leh....jom!!!kita pergi bersama-sama....wakaka!!!! ^^'''

Anonymous said...

Sudden seaside fervour/fever? ;)

the beach is definitely one of the places I'd hit in the post-exam break,mwahaha.

JerryNg said...

hahaha...well...i love natural environment~still rmb Pulau Redang!haha!!!so syok!

Liyuan ✖ 笠芫 said...

LOL!!! opps..terasa..
haha!! aiyorr..tell la earlier..can bring back some sea water and sand for you marr..LOL!!!

Ash said...

hahaha..kesian...gola next week...then u can get to play with ur crazy pikachu fren:)

lucas said...

you r gonna have one internet connection soon la.. by that time, u can enjoy the beach through the internet.. hahaha. or enjoy the "beach" when getting a rune.. hahaha

Niel said...

yenho: i dun want to c u in bikini :P

khiahsu: ya la. i cnt explain this. saja2 want to go liao. eh we go together? lol

JerryNg: knn. ur nt helping :D

Ykyung ✖ 庚芫: woit. dun perli. and thx for commenting :)

Ash: u mean u will borrow me ur pikachu? :P

lucas: o0o