It has been a while.
Strange.
Yet lame.
I got what I wished for. I went to Kampar to search for some steam in life. I attended a convocation where most of my friends graduated. I got my steam.
Heh, but too steammy a life could be a disaster. A disaster too big that it can swallow me whole. I am not being swallowed; I'm being digested.
Problems in life...they make me feel like Lex Luthor and Superman. I think of using gadgets and devices and schemes to achieve things. I understand Lex Luthor better now. He did what he did because he ain't Superman. Yet the mighty Superman only live to stop Lex; his entire life is bounded by Louis Lane and he even worked in the Daily just to be near her. Without Lex, there isn't any Superman. Without Louis Lane, there won't be Clarke Kent. Talk about flying around the world in light speed with a red underwear.
That is why I like Spiderman better.
Quote from Spidy: Even thought sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the things we desire most...even our dreams.
3 comments:
Spidey lets his "with great power comes great responsibility" motto swallow him whole sometimes-in a way, his identity is much more Spider Man than Peter Parker..his life isn't much his *own* anymore.
that said, Batman pwns the whole lot. :P
Emo-ness creeps in and let's just get it over with.
Life has so much to offer, don't waste your time on that.
khiahsu: lol.
specialhuman: ahh....saja ranting bang =.=
Post a Comment