Today is Monday, easily the first day of one of the busiest week for 2008ers. That includes me.
The 2008 SPM results are coming out from hell to us this Thursday. Already, emotions, namely tension, are high up in the sky. Those with their results slip will then go on to apply for other stuff, stuff like colleges and scholarships. For me, I am just concerned whether my SPM results will render me eligible for a slash in the fees. A bigger chunk won't harm. -)
Another big event would be the coming home of them soldiers. I mean, friends at the National Service. It had been a good 3 months that they were away, and now they are coming home, bringing with them many tales to tell. Nibong Tebal should rejoice now that she has got her population back only to lose it even more now, especially in the month of April. It is a common phenomenon in small settlements, the exodus of youngsters. Every year it just gets plainer and plainer...
___________________________________________________________________
I watched 'Marley and Me' last night. And for those interested or semi-interested, go ahead and get your tickets. It is a great movie for dog-persons. It made my youngest brother Marcus cry and sob;he must had thought of our own Fang. Plus it is the only English movie rated 'U' this month; the others are all 18XY.
*Quote from 'Marley and Me' as I can remember: A dog doesn't care of you're rich or poor, smart or dumb... He's just your friend, who loves you in an amazing way everyday without fail.
Watching this movie takes me back to think about Fang too. But I think he grew too fast. Lol
First day inside house. Peed on the carpet and watched as I cleaned the mess.
First trip to the field with Hester, another dog we had.
Most stupid face during that time. Lots of trouble, but thinking back it was fun.
Fang the teenager. Starting to put on weight; his cage can't hold him comfortably anymore.
The cage is now only used when he finished bathing and wants the dry. Distinguished and stylish.
No comments:
Post a Comment