They complained about the hectic schedules, the tiredness or even the fatigue of attending school and its various activities. Some complained of how boring their teachers conducted the lessons, of uninteresting school mates, and the list goes on.
It's interesting that though they are in the midst of their friends and the buzzing activities of a school, they still use the same word as I had frequently: boring.
Relatively, I think I am more authorised to use that particular word. I'm sitting at home, a minute in front of the laptop, a minute flicking through TV channels, while they are having something to do with their friends.
People are always not appreciating things around them, even if it's school. They loathed the routine, the faces they see almost everyday. Some of them despised all that I have mentioned. They envy my freedom while I envy theirs. What irony!
If only they could see into the future! They would see themselves reminiscing those good old times (which they are 'happily grumbling about at the present) and missing their school friends. They might even miss the old school building and the occupants, for within that old building lies five years worth of memories.
A word of advice as the conclusion here. Guys and girls, appreciate whatever that is yours now. They won't last forever. And those friends that irritate you most? They won't be there after you graduated. So cut down those squabbles and enjoy each other's presence. Go ahead with your day by day routine and try your utmost to enjoy it!
SPM
And love your pets too =)
2 comments:
hahaha. saying this to Lucas?
and his friends and those complainers.
Post a Comment