I've tried many times to figure out what are girls trying to convey via their actions. With no positive results of course.
Most of them are just simply fluid. They laugh now and the next second they are crying or whatever. They tell you that you're their friend and the next thing you know, they're friends with someone else. Betrayal? I think so...
Girls often try to convey what's on their mind via their actions. I've read quite a number of articles on this, and they never seemed to agree altogether. This one says A and that one says B. So it's really up to you alone to figure it all out. Which is a rather tall task. Tougher than trying to tackle a Hungarian Horntail armed with only your wand.
I just want to say that today, I've been refused. Not rejected, but refused; the damage done does vary. I offered a kind kind hand, asking whether she wants a lift. And the answer came sweetly: NO. I drove off, licking my wounded pride.
According to a weekly newspaper, this seems to indicate that she doesn't want to feel obligated to you, because she's still weighing you up. In other words, she's not ready with you YET.
Any tips anyone? I'm done with all this shit. Hey, it's SPM leh, what do you think?
Offline~
4 comments:
Still a long way to go....:)
ya. with no apparent success -.-
hungarian horntail?? don't think so^^ but then again, i might me mistaken^^
music: depends la. hehe
Post a Comment