Everyone was excited. I was excited. I called everyone concerned and we agreed to go all together, though some could not make it at the last minute.
It was a 2-hour long journey to Bukit Hijau, but we finally made it amidst jokes and jests. Those who were present:
-Me and my family
-Kae Min and his family
-Qi Jun
-Yi Shuan
-Zhe Heng
-Hua Sheng(Peanut? lol)
Bukit Hijau is actually a recreational park, and it is the perfect spot for anyone who wishes to get away. The place is simply peaceful, free from modern civilisation and buildings.
Everyone was shivering!!
We went bonkers when we saw the cascading waterfall descending from the skies. Everyone stripped and dived~
Marcus and Zhe Heng
Even the grown-ups....lol
Eccentric Dad caught a toad @@
We hang on!
Anything dude =.= ?
It was definetly tiring, but it is always fun to go out with friends and be crazy zonkers once in a while. HOHO~
I end this post with a breath-taking picture of the Bukit Hijau waterfall. Until then...
P/S For more pictures visit my friendster profile at http://profiles.friendster.com/i36421056
No comments:
Post a Comment