Search This Blog

Thursday, 17 April 2008

Revived


Never thought that I will use my blogspot account back again. But here I am now, in front of the
laptop, posting my posts.

A gruesome and rather sad incident has happened in my family recently. The 6th member of the family, Hester died in a fight for male dominance over a bitch. He was easily the smallest dog in the neighbourhood, and according to an eye-witness, he was surrounded by over 6-7 dogs, all larger and stronger than poor Hester. We never found his body...

Hester is a very smart dog, with hazel eyes and pointed ears which shot up everytime he sensed a distrubance. As the saying goes: Smart beings are usually small ones. Hester is tiny, and I really mean it.

It's sad that he is no longer with us anymore, after 7 years of loyally serving us and being a part of the family. Me and my family wish that he will be able to rest in peace, wherever his soul is now...Amen.


1 comment:

Kae Vin said...

I'm sorry for him...

Rest In Peace~